The School is currently organised into three Departments:
1. In the Primary Department (Key Stages 2) we have three classes:
- Robin: which is made up of years 3, 4, with one Class Teacher and Learning Support Assistants.
- Puffin: which has years 5 and 6, with a Class Teacher and Learning Support Assistants.
- Kingfisher: consisting of year 5 and 6 students with a Class Teacher and Learning Assistants.
2. In the Middle School Department (Key Stage 3) we have five classes:
- Jay and Rook: consist of Year 7 students with a Class Teacher and Learning Assistants
- Crow and Magpie consist of year 8 students with a Class Teacher and Learning Assistants
- Owl Class is a specialist intervention class catering for students with more severe and complex difficulties.
3. The Upper School Department (Key Stage 3) has two classes:
- Eagle and Kestrel, consisting of students in Year 9. Students within this phase work on the core subjects in ability groups.
In addition to Class Teachers, we have specialists in Physical Education, Business & Enterprise, Technology, Food Technology, Forest School and Autism.
Our Key Stage 4 students are based at our College Site.