Mrs Janine Cavey is our Home School Liaison Manager.
She works closely with parents, carers, and multi-professionals with an aim to meet the holistic needs of each child and their families.
We have an open door approach to communication between parents and carers and School/College.
It is very important that we work in partnership with you to support your child – good communication is essential.
If your child is at Thriftwood School, you can ring - 01245 266880, fax 01245 490691
or e-mail email@example.com
If your child attends Thriftwood College, you can ring 01245 262779, fax 01245 490691
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class Teachers are available to take calls before the School/College day, at lunch-time or after School/College
- You can make an appointment with Team Leaders, Heads of Learning or, if necessary, the Headteacher
- We hold a termly meeting for you to meet the Class Teacher, plus an One Planning or Education Health Care Meeting in the autumn or spring terms
- Home/School Diaries are issued to First and Middle School pupils
- Senior School students have Personal Diaries
- Regular updates, information, and letters are sent home via email and text through TxtRound - please ensure we have your current mobile phone number and/or email address